Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Just as we start to get our groove Mother's Day happens. We decided to surprise the kids by having their sibblings over for a ballon releasing ceremony. The kids all signed a paper and released it so it could find its way to mom. They said that they had done this for their deceased brother before. 



I can't imagine how overwhelming it was for her to take care of all seven by herself. I also can't imagine the hurt she must be feeling today even if this was her choice. I know that no matter how much love and time I give them I cannot fill the void in their hearts for her. I am so thankful that my mom poured so much into my life. I hope I can do the same for them. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing to do for the kids! You are such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete