Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Or Not

Today we heard back from the case worker about the girls. They have found a relative that can take them who should be approved soon. I am a little sad for me but mostly happy for them. I cannot imagine moving to a home where everyone not only looked different but also spoke a different language than I was used to. 

It was a good test run for us and I was able to add a question to my placement form. "Are they potty trained?" Which age alone is never an indicator. Luckily we didn't go crazy at Walmart last night. We simply bought more wipes, a pack of diapers and some toddler toothbrushes. So now we are back to waiting. I just feel bad that Jessi is expecting them to be at home tonight.


In other exciting news....I registered at Walmart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment